online application form ap amma vodi scheme 2020| jaganna amma vodi application form|registration under ap amma vodi| ap amma vodi scheme login|jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in login|
We all are aware of the Amma Vodi Scheme which was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this article, we will share with you all the other details related to the registration for this scheme such as the application form. Also, we will share with you the registration process and eligibility criteria through which you can apply for this scheme and can avail yourself of the benefits of the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme
The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state as a part of his big initiative known as Navaratnalu. Through the implementation of the Amma Vodi scheme, the Chief Minister will help all of the people who are poor and sending their children to schools. All those people will get an incentive of rupees 15000 annually. Also, through the implementation of the scheme, many students will get encouragement to visit School.
Benefits Of The Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme
There are many benefits to this scheme. One of the main benefits that will be implemented through this scheme is the encouragement that will be passed on to all of the other students. They will be encouraged to get admission to their nearest school because of the greed of incentives. We all also know that sometimes the poor people do not have exact funds through which they are not able to send their children to school but the Amma Vodi scheme will give direct benefits of 15000 rupees that.
Deadlines For The School
There are certain deadlines that have been fixed by the concerned authorities for schools to submit the data for the students in the current academic year such as:-
- Strength less than 100 – Before the 25th of November.
- Strengths between 100 to 300 – On the 26th of November.
- Strengths more than 300 – 27th November.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
The following students will be eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme:-
- The student must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The student must be a permanent and legal resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Student must have a working Aadhar card number.
- The student must have a white ration card.
- The student must have a working and eligible PAN card.
- Beneficiary must be studying in class 1st to 12th in government or in private aided and private unaided school’s/ Jr. colleges including residential schools /colleges in the state from the Academic year 2019-2020.
- The student must have at least 75% attendance in the current academic year.
- A State Government Official’s ward is not applicable for the scheme.
Note- If the candidate is not having a white ration card then he must contact his village or ward volunteer and then he will have to go through a 6 filtration stage process and thus will be regarded as eligible or not eligible as per the village volunteer order. All the process must be concluded before the date of 30th November 2019.
If you want to apply under the Amma Vodi scheme then you must have the following documents kept ready while you are filling up the application form:-
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- White Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof such as-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport etc
- School identity card to confirm the identity of the student.
- School Certificates
- Bank Account Details
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
If you want to apply yourself under the scheme then you must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh government
- After landing on the homepage, click on the option of Amma Vodi application form.
- After successfully downloading the application form, fill in all the details carefully such as- Name, Address, and all of the other personal details.
- Attach all the relevant document and a passport size photograph of your child.
- Carefully check all of the information and submit it to your nearest government office or you can also upload it to the official website of Andhra Pradesh government.
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone : 0866 288 3941, Email : [email protected]